- When does the school year begin and end?
- What type of program does your school offer?
- What type of curriculum do you use?
- What are your school fees for school year 2018-2019?
- What steps do I take if I want my child to enroll at OISKL?
- How do you determine what grade my child will join once accepted?
- How do I make an appointment to ask about your school?
- What grade levels does your school offer?
- My child comes from a British/Local/Australian/Chinese education system, can I enroll him/her to your school?
- What’s the difference between an American curriculum and other programs?
- Do you provide busing services for the students?
- Do you provide English language learning (ELL) support for those who are still learning how to communicate in English?
The American system is a system based on standards and outcomes. Students should have achieved a set of standards/outcomes at different points throughout the school year. The student's grades are based on a combination of various aspects of school including but not limited to tests, quizzes, homework, classwork, projects, group/team assignments, participation, etc. Please take a look at the Learning page for more information.