How to Apply
- Step #1: Gather Required Documents
- Step #2: Complete OISKL Application
- Step #3: Complete Placement Testing
- Step #4: Acceptance Letter
- Step #5: After Acceptance Documents
Oasis, KL uses an online application system. Before starting the application, gather digital copies of the following documents for upload:
- Valid Passport title page for applicant, father, mother, and/or legal guardian
- IC Card and Passport for Malaysian Citizens
- Applicant’s birth certificate
- Applicant’s digital passport style photo
- Scan of transcript or report cards from current and last two school years, unless applicant's current school is sending transcripts to Oasis, KL (transcripts must be in English or officially translated)
- Email addresses of current teachers for recommendation requests
After the online application is completed and the application processing fee of Rm1500 has been paid your child will be scheduled for placement testing. Students applying for grade 1 through grade 12 will take both a Math and English placement tests. Each student will also be interviewed by OISKL staff.
After steps 1-3 have been completed the admissions committee will review the student’s file. Acceptance and grade placement of the student will be based on available space, age, past school records, teacher recommendations, involvement in extracurricular activities, and scores on Math and English placement tests. Based on these requirements one of the following decisions will be made:
Acceptance: Students that meet the requirements will be issued a letter of acceptance to Oasis International School community.
Waitpool: Students meet the requirements but the grade applying for is full. Students will remain in the waitpool for the academic year. If no spaces become avaialble for the academic year, parents may reapply for the following year. Applications will not roll over to the following year.
Not Accepted: Students do not meet the requirements for admissions.